If you love Freedom please sign on as a Follower

Agenda 21- Sustainable Development- Tom DeWeese

Overview of America

Get Us Out of the United Nations!

DO NOT BE MISLEAD BY A PSEUDO CONSERVATIVE

The Truth About The John Birch Society

Could You Walk A Mile-- Barbara Fairchild

Doorbell: The Federal Debt Crisis Dramatized

We The People Speak Out...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Andy Andrews has encouraged me to become a "Noticer"


So here's what I have been "Noticing",,, the Tea Parties and Town Hall Meetings are growing more and more vocal. I believe it boils down to righteous vs. unrighteous anger and indignation. It is OK to be angry and to express your indignation in a matter if you are RIGHT. (i.e. Jesus in the temple turning over the money changers tables) When we become angry and indignant without righteousness on our side, it is called ARROGANCE. I have been arrogant (I want what I want, when I want it, just because I THINK I deserve it). I find it much more comfortable and rewarding to be in a position where I want what I want because it is the RIGHT & RIGHTEOUS thing to do, by social, legal and moral standards. It seems to me that the Leftist Liberals who are pushing their extreme policies upon the public today are having a hard time justifying them as either Right or Righteous.
They are dealing from a position of PRIDE and ARROGANCE.
By: Woody Wood
Proverbs 11:2 (NASB) When pride comes, then comes dishonor, But with the humble is wisdom.

No comments: